Monday, 23 February 2009

colourwheel - New Year, New Project

Well after a hectic and somewhat stressy and downbeat end of year I'm feeling more like being back to my old self. Sadly my dog used up all her lucky lives and is no longer with us. Friend's undergoing Chemo. Work has been overloading. Children have left home .... lots of big changes .....but at last I feel I can sew again and although I haven't been in the mood to blog I have been reading and getting positive feelings from blogland. and I've also been busy sewing with my new project/s --

I used to think .. how can anyone have so many Unfinished Projects , surely you make yourself finish off before starting a new one..... I did say used to think. I have a much more laid back attitude to completion now. I only finish if I feel like doing the quilting or binding, or start another project coz I want to! the only time I finish a project when not in the mood for that particular part is when it bothers me that its not finished. All in all the change of attitude, as with most things, has made me enjoy sewing even more.. and it still makes me feel happy!

Anyhooo here is the latest quilt top - the picture doesn't show the colours too well, i will take some more when its pieced.



Spooky - I was spellchecking and actually read what I'd written. Only to see I had written "I've also been busy aging with my new project/s --" Freudian slip or what? eeek
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: